Tuesday, January 16, 2018

'We are all dreamers' a new kit by The International Scrap Garden

Hi there! Great news!
I've been invited to be a designer at the new scrapbook kit club
called The International Scrapbook Garden, and this is my very first layout using
the beautiful January kit called 'Kisses and Snowflakes'.

'we are all dreamers...'


There are two new kits that come out each month; one called The Garden kit that
seems more shabby and feminine, these are the kits I will be designing with, and another set
of kits called The Tool Shed, which are a little bit more masculine and grungy...
both January kits are so wonderful and full of my favourite brands.
I was so pleased when I tore open my box a few days ago, two gorgeous paper
collections, 'Art Journey' by 13 arts (which I used for this page) and 'Northern Lights' 
by 7 Dots Studio (I was longing for these papers since the first day I saw them),
and so many beautiful flowers, chipboards, stamps, embellishments
and mediums, I was floored by how many goodies were in that box and
how well everything fit together.

Here is the main January Garden kit:


And then there are some beautiful add ons to the Main Kit,
absolutely chock full of wonderful mediums, flowers and chipboard:







To find out how to become a kit subscriber and receive a 10% discount for signing up, please go here.
And to visit the blog for loads of inspiration from the designers please go here.
We also have a Face Book group where you can post your projects completed with our kits here.

Here are a few close ups:



I love to tear papers up to create some interesting layers, here I glued down another 13 arts paper
on top and then added some stenciling with 13 arts modeling paste and then added the Shimmerz
spray, some stamping and some flowers from the main kit.


Here is a list of all the products I used from January kit and add ons:

13 arts paper 'Travel'
13 arts paper 'Freedom'
Kaisercraft Stamp 'P.S. I love you'
Prima Stencil
Shimmerz Spray 'Grape Escape'
Petaloo Various flowers from Main Kit
Darice Silver Snowflake brads
Pink Gems
Prima 'Zella Teal' Ephemera pack
Purple Prills
 Aleene's Glitter Snow paste
Creative Embellishments Chipboard 'Love'
Silver Flowers
7 Dots Studios 'Northern Lights' stickers



Hugs, Lisa xo



2 comments:

  1. Lisa, congrats on your new DT. They are so lucky to have you!!! And gorgeous layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning floral composition and is very gentle and beautiful palette!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...