Saturday, January 20, 2018

'Frosted Trees' for The International Scrapbook Garden

Hello my lovelies! 
I'm back with my second layout created with the January kit from 
The International Scrapbook Garden called 'Kisses and Snowflakes'.

'Frosted Trees'


Aren't these 7 Dots Studios papers so yummy? I love them! I thought this paper
made the perfect backdrop to splash around some super vibrant colors, and the teal
and fuchsia colors in this kit go so well together. I created my background
using the stencil and the stamp from the kit and then added the Shimmerz spray
and some watercolors.

I followed a sketch from one of my favourite blogs, Ecopaper.
I have followed this blog for a while now, and this sketch was perfect.
Ecopaper has some beautiful papers and dies that I would love to play with:)

Here is the sketch:


For more info on this challenge go here.
And for more info on how to buy this beautiful kit, please visit 
The International Scrapbook Garden online store here.

Here are a few close ups:



I've never had any of the Prima Fluid Chalk edgers before, and I was surprised
at how smooth and rich the pigments were as I applied them to some
vintage ephemera pieces, beautiful! I think adding those colors added a lot
of depth to my layers and kind of tied everything together.



Here is a list of all the products I used from the Main kit, and all the add ons:

7 Dots Studio paper 'Frayed Knot'
13arts paper 'Freedom'
Prima Stencil
Kaisercraft stamp P.S. I love You
Shimmerz 'Grape Escape' Spray
Prima Fluid Chalk Pink
Prima Fluid Chalk Green
White and Purple ribbons
Snip Art Chipboard
Creative Embellishments Heart Chipboard
Creative Embellishments Snowflake Chipboard
Prima 'Zella Teal' flowers
Petaloo flowers
Silver Snowflake Brads
Dovecraft Pink gems
Kaisercraft pearls
Prima Metal Hearts


Thanks for looking,
Lisa xo













4 comments:

  1. Incredibly beautiful page, the spirit captures from viewing! thank you for participating from EcoPaper blog❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout! Absolutelly stunnig! Bravo!!! Greetings from the EcoPaper team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow!!!! Thank you from the Eco Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Сongratulations on the top of the blog Eco Paper! Amazing layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...