Monday, September 1, 2014

Blue Fern Studios September Sketch Challenge

Hello! Hi there.....another month, another gorgeous sketch up on 
Blue Fern Studios! So this time I got out my set of gelatos and started playing 
with the colors and just can't believe how bright and pretty they are.
The pinks remind me of cotton candy, so light and sweet ;)


I started with a piece of paper called 'Shannon's Dream', created my background, and then added some pieces of the 'Roman Clock Set' and also 'Circle Flourish' that I painted with my gelatos to match my background.

Here is the sketch for September...


Please visit the Blue Fern Studios blog here for more info on the challenge.

Here are a few close ups of my layout....





Thanks for taking a look, I hope you join in the fun!

Hugs, Lisa xo



9 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful, love the luscious texture on your background and pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful. I love the combination of colours. Your background texture is always delicious, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful...Love all the background details...love the colors...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the candy colour too....Beautiful pic...and fantastic background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is simply breathtaking, Lisa!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.....just amazing! Love the colours and design.....just so so fabulous! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummie!! beeautiful sorbet colours and then that fantastic photo! nothing but shere gorgeousness in each and every blogpost I see. You are amazing Lisa, just amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...